I am an independent, unbiased blogger who tries products based on my personal needs. I choose my products and blog about ones that have truly and genuinely helped me live a happier lifestyle! I do not work for anyone, I blog about stuff I use and like, hopefully it is helpful to you!
What is SkinBright?
PREMIUM CONCENTRATE SKIN BRIGHTENER
A natural skin lightening formula created to lighten all types of skin discolorations. In addition to lightening skin conditions like melasma, age spots, and hyper pigmentation, it is specially formulated to reduce wrinkles also. Basically it is the quintessential anti-aging formula because it significantly reduces age spots and wrinkles all in one! SkinBright is manufactured and distributed by Premium Naturals LLC (“an established leader in the skincare industry”) read more at skinbright.com
What can SKINBRIGHT Do for Your Skin?
Reveals a Fresh, Soft, Even Toned, Healthier Looking Face
- Gentle and Effective Skin Lightening Formula
- Gently Reduces Skin Flaws such as: Age Spots, Melasma, Hyper Pigmentation (caused from Sun Damage, Hormones, and Acne Scarring)
- Significantly Fades Freckles
- Smooths Wrinkles (Surface and Deep)
- Improves Acne
- Smooths Skin
- Minimizes Pore Size
Why is SkinBright in the Top 3 most Effective Skin Lightening Treatments?
SkinBright combines some of nature’s most effective skin lightening ingredients: Alpha-Arbutin and Kojic Acid and healing conditioners like Aloe Vera and Jojoba oil.
These skin lightening ingredients have been proven to be a gentle and effective alternative to “hydroquinone” which can develop hyper-sensitivity in some people. SkinBright has a balanced and qualified set of skin lightening and conditioning agents that are science developed to combat and prevent aging skin conditions. However SkinBright is not only for aging skin, it is a perfect preventative to (excessive freckles, melasma, and acne prone conditions) -it also helps to minimize the look of pores.
- SkinBrights main ingredients work to stop the creation of the enzyme tyrosinase, which is catalyst in the production of melanin.
What are the benefits of the natural ingredients in SkinBright?
- Alpha Arbutus: “Extracted from the Bearberry plant, Alpha-Arbutin works to inhibit tyrosinase, and thus prevents the formation of melanin. Alpha-Arbutin is a powerful skin lightener.”
- Kojic Acid: “Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice, for use in the manufacturing of sake, the Japanese rice wine. It’s an effective and powerful pigmentation inhibitor.”
- Vitamin A Palmitate: “When absorbed by the body turns to Retinol. This is important because Retinol aids in the resurfacing and rejuvenating of skin, helping to impart a clearer, more vibrant complexion for all ages and skin types.”
- Lemon Extract: “Lemon is a strong exfoliant and we included it to help your body shed dead skin cells during the brightening process.”
- Passionflower Extract: “Included to help decrease the appearance of dark circles and skin discolorations.”
- Willow Bark Extract: “Natural and gentle, this ingredient eliminates bacteria causing acne and other skin irritations. Willow Bark also acts as an astringent, gently toning skin during the cleansing process.”
- Aloe Vera: “Works in conjunction with the exfoliant ingredients to soothe the skin and minimize skin irritation.”
- Allantoin: “Increases the smoothness of the skin, and promotes cell proliferation and wound healing. Has a soothing, anti-irritant, and skin protecting effect.”
- Ascorbic Acid: “A form of Vitamin C that has strong antioxidant properties, to protect your skin from free radicals.”
- Malachite Extract: “Malachite extract is a strong skin detoxifying agent and skin antioxidant.”
- Hemp Oil: “Anti inflammatory that works in conjunction with the exfoliant ingredients to soothe the skin and minimize skin irritation.”
- Jojoba Oil: “An exceptional moisturizer, difficult to find, and lacking in most formulations.”
- Sunflower Oil: “Helps the skin retain moisture. At least one study has shown that sunflower oil applied to the skin may prevent infections.”
- Lemongrass Extract: “Very versatile in skin care, lemongrass is both anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. In addition, lemongrass is one of nature’s best astringents, so it will minimize pores, limit oil secretions, and provide a temporary skin-firming treatment.”
- Hydrogenated Polydecene: “Used for skin hydration and anti-aging action on the skin, while promoting soft smooth skin and a reduction in wrinkles.”
- Squalene: “An all natural moisturizer, squalene penetrates the skin quickly, does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin, and blends well with other oils and vitamins. Our squalene is top notch and always derived from botanical sources.”
Recommended as a safe alternative to “hydroquinone” for lightening the skin
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE?
WHEN YOU BUY SKINBRIGHT!
SkinBright arrived in a dark bag to keep it protected from any UV rays to preserve it’s purity and efficacy. I keep it in this bag after every use.
It has a tamper proof seal down the side, along the top and the bottle. I especially appreciate this! They took that extra measure to ensure the safety of us! I felt very confident at this point to go ahead and put the lotion on my face.
Another benefit to your order of SkinBright is this free DermCloth! It’s super soft, yet exfoliates amazingly. I see why it is recommended to use in combination with SkinBright! It leaves my skin brighter and softer!
*The DermCloth instructions suggests that you use it dry (after my skin is cleansed I have gone over it with the dry DermCloth and then rinsed my face with just water one last time).
MY EXPERIENCE USING SKINBRIGHT:
I have somewhat sensitive skin (I am fair skinned, I have freckles and have been apt to get the occasional pimple). Fair skin people can be more prone to freckles, of course; but pimples can leave hyper pigmentation on every skin type and stay around for months!
After a week of applying SkinBright at night and in the morning: My freckles are beginning to fade, my skin discolorations are diminishing (without any burning or drying). I haven’t felt any discomfort as I apply, or as it sets in and after a week of use. What I notice most significantly is that my pores are teeny tiny and they are not always this way and yet my skin feels moisturized! My skin seems to be more balanced, and less oily! With every use I am surprised how much smoother, less hyper pigmentation from my acne scars. I have freckles, I notice that they are immediately getting lighter! I am so enthused, can’t wait to see them fade more and more! I am also applying SkinBright to my freckled chest and shoulders!
*It’s recommended that you use SkinBright in the morning after cleansing and in the evening after cleansing. I am seeing less freckles and more refined skin.
SMELL AND TEXTURE
SkinBright has a light smell, I can almost smell the lightest scent of lemon and the texture is medium firm, smooths on and absorbs well (without staying on top of the skin). It leaves a velvety smooth finish. It has a pump, which I am still getting used to, but I use 1 1/2 to 2 pumps for my face and neck every morning and evening.
I am really liking this lotion! I am very content with the overall results! It’s doing what it says and impressing me with how gently and successfully it is turning over cells and lightening my hyper-pigmentation and freckles!
I will make sure to post an update of my results as the weeks go by!
Most Effective Skin Lightening on the Market10/10
Fades Freckles & Melasma10/10
Gentle, Alternative to10/10
Happiness or Money Back Guarantee!10/10
- Lightens all skin types & conditions
- Including: age spots, melasma, hyper-pigmentation
- In Addition: improves acne prone skin
- Natural Gentle Skin Lightening Ingredients
- Minimizes the look of pores
- Must use routinely