GOSUN STOVE REVIEW
The GoSun Stove is a thing of beauty! It is environmentally friendly, convenient, all season, fuel free, and cooks you delicious food! It’s perfect for camping, boating or fishing, beach or just hangin out in your back yard! If you are still wondering what it is and how it works . . read on
WHAT IS IT!
It is a tube shaped solar stove for cooking food outdoors! The lowest maintenance fuel free cooking device yet! With the GoSun Stove you have the option to (Steam, Bake, Fry, Roast, or Boil). It can cook a meal in as little as 20 minutes and only weighs about 7 pounds.
HOW IT WORKS!
I’m sure as a kid you’ve used a magnifying glass and started something on fire! Well the science behind that is very similar to the science behind the GoSun Stove. The exception is that the heat is contained and held for a long period of time. It is ran by solar power and needs no fuel.
Besides the great usability of the GoSun Stove on your vacation or hunting trip, beach day and/or boating, camping or just hangin out at the pool day! It also has a couple extra benefits!
- Fast: Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F/ 290°C
- Cooks When Cloudy: You don’t have to see the Sun to solar cook! The GoSun is so effective almost no day is off limits!
- Portable: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package. GoSun anywhere and only weighs around 7 lbs!
- Fuel-Free: No mess. No flames. No cost. Always prepared for delicious! Versatile: steam, bake, fry, roast and boil, anything is possible inside the tube
- Safe to Touch: Vacuum tube keeps exterior surface cool even while hot inside
- Two Year Warranty: The tubes are durable, made of borosilicate glass (like Pyrex®)
- International Shipping Available: Simply enter your shipping address to check shipping costs
+ FREE SHIPPING (USA) 2 YEAR WARRANTY 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
THE PRESS IS IMPRESSED!
“IT EVEN WORKS ON CLOUDY DAYS”
– Mallory McInnis, BuzzFeed
“TAKE OUTDOOR COOKING TO ANOTHER LEVEL”
– Tracy Staedter, Discovery
“UP TO 550 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT”
– Heather Hansman, Popular Science